DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINEESHIP Bfix
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
‘A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.’
‘Are you eligible?
1. Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
2. Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSE’s at grade C including maths and English)?’
While on the work experience you will be able to practice your skills learnt in class and as well as learning new skills with the support of the mentor.
The skills you can learn can include:
- Social media marketing
- Researching data and presenting information
- Graphics editing
- Content creation
- Creating strategy for social media projects
- Working as a team
- Working independently as part of a project
- Use of Microsoft office
- Write blogs
- Email marketing
Training to be provided
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
City & Guilds Level 1 Award in IT Systems Support
Functional Skills English & Maths (if not already achieved GCSE A*-C or Functional Skills Level 2)
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
20 Dec 2016
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, word)
- Social Media knowledge
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills
What this will lead to
All applications must be made through apprenticeship vacancies or through QA by emailing your name, address, contact number, email and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE EMPLOYER AS THIS MAY RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION NOT BEING CONSIDERED.