TRAINEESHIP in Business Administration Axis Group Ltd
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is Work Preparation training, English and Maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, Maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
1. Are you currently NOT in a job? Do you have little or no Work Experience?
2. Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 ( A levels)
3. Are you motivated and think you could be ready for employment or an apprenticeship within 6 months?
Look no further than a Traineeship Position
The Axis Group is offering a fantastic Traineeship placement to support the successful Applicant in their early stages of transition from the education world into full time employment. This not only provides great practical experience, but gives support to the business, enabling it to identify potential future talent.
This exciting Traineeship role will be based at the Sidcup Office with those who exhibit exceptional potential being considered for Apprenticeship Placements, as already witnessed at the company Head Office
On a daily basis you would gain experience a wide range of valuable experience. The following is an example but not limited to the duties you will gain experience in:
- Dealing with the initial answering of phone calls to the Sidcup Office
- Act in a “Receptionist” function to deal with all initial immediate contact with people coming to the office
- Dealing with incoming, outgoing post, packages and parcels that arrive at the office
- Ensure all stationary supplies are maintained and order additional stock as and when required
- Ensure the photocopiers are maintained within the office and liaise with the providers when needed
- Support with scanning various documents to ensure information is filed in the relevant place
- Undertake basic spreadsheet work to support with various financial work complete at the office
- Assume ownership for maintaining a “tidy office” ensuring a professional image at all times
- Train any new Traineeship Placements as they are identified to the office
- Provide general support to the Finance Team as and when identified gaining experience with many duties.
Training to be provided
- The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
- You will receive training in functional skills in maths and English and will work towards the Developing skills in the workplace qualification which will be certificated upon completion.
- As a Traineeship learner, the Manager will provide all training when the Training Advisor is not visiting. This is an UNPAID WORK EXPERIENCE
Smart Training & Recruitment
Adam Woollard 01983 475007
Minimum of 6 weeks and a maximum of 6 months
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
01 Jun 2016
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Have good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Be willing to learn and have the desire to succeed in the role, dealing with all tasks identified.
- Have a keen interest in I.T. based tasks especially Microsoft Word, Email and Excel spreadsheets.
- Have a keen interest in mathematical and financially based tasks.
- Be able to comply with all requirements as outlined by the Traineeship provider.
- Be smart and well presented at all times.
What this will lead to
£15 Travelling allowance will be allocated throughout the duration of the course. An incentive payment per week is available based on attendance.
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is work preparation training, English and Maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.