Business Administrator Trainee British Printing Industries Federation
Closing date: today
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
1. Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
2. Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4 (A level)?
Using established social media networks you will:
- Create relevant content and posts promoting BPIF Training services
- Use social media networks to promote BPIF training vacancies on behalf of our apprentice employers
- Engage in relevant discussions on social media networks, promoting BPIF Training
- Increase exposure
You will also support the development of marketing collateral to promote BPIF Training services and ensure a standardised approach is used with all training materials used
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
- Level 1 NVQ Award in Business and Administration
- Award in Employability Skills
- NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills
- Functional Skills qualifications in English and maths where required
British Printing Industries Federation
Arun Madar Arun.Madar@BPIF.org.uk
Monday - Wednesday 10am to 3pm
Possible start date
27 May 2022
27 Apr 2022
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- The ideal candidate will have good writing and numeracy skills, be organised and have good interpersonal skills
- The candidate will need to have good communication skills as he/she will be required to communicate with staff at all levels, such as Senior managers as well as external clients
- Time management and organisational skills are key for this role
- Basic IT skills - The candidate will be required to have working knowledge, and experience of Microsoft Office
The candidate will need and a positive attitude and have a willingness to learn.
What this will lead to
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and reference as a minimum, to support future job applications. There may be opportunities for interview and progression onto an apprenticeship or into employment with training or further education.
Progression into Apprenticeship or full time employment.