Gym Assistant Traineeship Complexions
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Keeping gym equipment safe, clean and tidy
- Reporting faulty equipment
- Following procedures
- Telephoning clients and making bookings
- Showing potential clients around the gym
- Administration duties - filing paperwork, completing membership cards etc.
- General cleaning and tidying of gym area
Training to be provided
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
Juniper Training Ltd
Louise Downey 01902 570111 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Thursday between 9am - 4pm and Friday between 9am - 2.30pm
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
03 Nov 2021
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Excellent attendance and time keeping
- Be able to work well as part of a team or independently
- Communication skills
- Strong listening skills
What this will lead to
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
- CV writing
- Application form filling