Business Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship Let Me Play Limited
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Based in the centre of Leicester, Primarni Solutions is the leading solutions company for all your business needs.
Primarni cover all sectors within the market providing an expert, premium solutions for every problem your business faces.
Whatever the size of your company, we take time to understand your business and identify the best online solution that will help to maximise your sales.
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English, and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills, and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
- Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 19 to 24 and qualified below a Level 4?
Tasks could include:
- Aim to optimize all social media platforms to showcase the company services
- Learn how social media is used to promote products and services
- Eventually be responsible for outgoing posts on Facebook, Instagram etc.
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training and a high-quality work experience placement.
About the job:
What would the Traineeship include?
- An accredited qualification in business administration
- Real Work Placement of minimum 70 hours
- Employability including CV and interview skills
- Support with CV writing, job applications, interview techniques, and more
- Maths and English support to pass Level 2 Functional Skills if needed
- Safeguarding and Prevent training
- Ongoing support to access employment, apprenticeship, education, or training opportunities
Vacancy Location: This traineeship opportunity is open nationally and will be delivered virtually.
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- Eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Aged 19 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- A work experience placement
- Help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
Let Me Play Ltd
Simone Sebastien email@example.com
9am-5pm, Monday-Friday - (flexible) to be confirmed with trainee
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
26 Oct 2021
Let Me Play Limited
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Effective communication skills
- Team working skills
- IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, and Excel
- Positive role model
- Friendly and helpful attitude
What this will lead to
- You will gain the skill and experience to take you career to the next level. There may be further opportunities available with the company for outstanding candidates
- After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications
- Also you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs