IT Administrator Traineeship John Henry Group Ltd
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English, and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills, and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
Are you eligible?
Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
Are you aged 19 to 24 and qualified below a Level 4?
Job Description/Tasks will include:
- Updating internal databases ensuring data entry is accurate, complete and up to date
- Scanning/photocopying necessary paperwork/documentation
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure smooth end to end process
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders ensuring a professional response aligned to the company values
- Managing email inbox
- Correspondence between users
- General admin & paperwork
- Oversee the approval process for IT equipment & software end to end
- Updating and maintaining equipment database
- Creating and disabling Geo-sight accounts
- Assisting with logistics of issuing & returning equipment
- Monthly hardware & software reports
- Preparing Android devices
LMP provides opportunities and supports social change across the UK. The focus is on education and social impact: working together to bring about positive and sustainable development.
We work with employers directly to match them with great Trainees and Apprentices.
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for travel and lunches.
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, functional skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
You will gain work experience and get on the job training to develop in this role and hopefully progress on to the apprenticeship.
About the job:
What would the Traineeship include?
- An accredited qualification in business administration
- Real Work Placement of minimum 70 hours
- Employability including CV and interview skills
- Support with CV writing, job applications, interview techniques, and more
- Maths and English support to pass Level 2 Functional Skills if needed
- Safeguarding and Prevent training
- Ongoing support to access employment, apprenticeship, education, or training opportunities
Let Me Play Ltd
Karl Leeming firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
04 Oct 2021
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Commercial awareness
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Positive role model
- Friendly and helpful attitude
What this will lead to
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and reference as a minimum, to support future job applications. There may be opportunities for interview and progression onto an apprenticeship or into employment with training or further education.
You will gain the skill and experience to take you career to the next level. There may be further opportunities available with the company for outstanding candidates.
Upon successful completion of the traineeship, you will be offered an apprenticeship.