Purchasing and Finance Assistant Traineeship Apuljack Engineering Ltd
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
This placement will involve basic office duties while learning the business procedures in a busy environment.
Specific roles in the first instance would be to focus on purchasing and recording supplies for the internet shop. Many facets to this include telephone calls, internet purchasing, keeping records, progressing orders, booking deliveries, using IT systems to track and keep records liaising with the finance office.
Training to be provided
Help and support will be given to a trainee according to developmental and business needs.
Candice Paisley 07483365965 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday-Friday, 9-5, 35 hours per week maximum.
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
3 days ago
Apuljack Engineering Ltd
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
Skills that will be developed include:
- Confidence in using business admin systems
- Using Microsoft office
- Developing a good telephone manner
- Good customer services
- To be flexible in carrying out tasks
- Problem solving in achieving goals
- Systematic ways of working
- Being able to prioritise tasks
- Understanding value for money
- To be able to work within a team
- To be able to work independently
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Timekeeping and attendance
- Working to deadlines
What this will lead to
- There is the possibility of an Apprenticeship
- Exit interview and certificate of completion