Traineeship in Retail and Events Assistant Denys & Fielding Ltd
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
1. Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
2. Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4 (A level)?
Tasks the candidate will do on a daily basis:
- Customer service
- Processing orders
- Setting up events
- General studio assistant duties
- Help with online service
Training to be provided
- This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement
- We deliver the skills and confidence that you need to be successful in securing long term employment and proving work readiness. Every successful candidate enrolled onto an IPS traineeship gains a place in the classroom (2 – 4 weeks) to be taught and develop new skills, followed by a guaranteed work placement (minimum 70 hours) in a career sector you wish to experience
- Skills covered include Interview preparation, CV writing, Confidence and teamwork building, functional skills for maths, English, and digital skills (plus much more). Their newly developed skills will then be put into practice and further developed by the company they are assigned to
- Role specific training
IPS International Ltd
Alix Taylor 01634298808 AlixTaylor@ips-international.com
Shifts to be confirmed between Monday - Sunday. Maximum 40 hours per week or 35 hours per week for benefit rules.
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
31 Aug 2021
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Organisational skills
What this will lead to
- After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications
- Also you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs