Vehicle Valeting Trainee TEAM HARD RACING LIMITED
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
1. Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
2. Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4 (A level)?
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual who is able to use their initiative.
They should have a good level of general fitness and stamina as they will be standing for long periods of time as It can take a few hours to do a thorough clean up on cars. They should have the ability to work outdoors in all weathers and have good customer service and communication skills, whilst being methodical and able to pay attention to detail.
They will be responsible for:
- Cleaning and polishing both the inside and outside of cars and other vehicles
- Making sure customers’ cars are made sparkly clean
- Applying cloths for hand polishing and cleaning
- Use of electrical equipment like powered water sprays for ensuring a sparkly cleaned outward surface of cars
They should have an interest in cars and love seeing them clean and have a strong ability to perform tasks under pressure and meet set deadlines.
The candidate will need to be punctual and enthusiastic.
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
We deliver the skills and confidence that you need to be successful in securing long term employment and proving work readiness. Every successful candidate enrolled onto an IPS traineeship gains a place in the classroom (2 – 4 weeks) to be taught and develop new skills, followed by a guaranteed work placement (minimum 70 hours) in a career sector you wish to experience.
Skills covered include Interview preparation, CV writing, Confidence and teamwork building, functional skills for maths, English, and digital skills (plus much more). Their newly developed skills will then be put into practice and further developed by the company they are assigned to.
Job specific training.
IPS International Ltd
Alix Taylor 01634298808 AlixTaylor@ips-international.com
09:00 - 17:00, days to be confirmed. Max 40 hrs per week. (35 for benefit claimants)
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
31 Aug 2021
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Excellent customer service
- Work in a clean & tidy manner
- Good attention to detail
What this will lead to
- After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications