Digital Marketing Traineeship Catman Boogie Music & Entertainments Ltd
Closing date: 30 Nov 2021
Duties will include but not be exclusive to:
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services
- Analyses competitors output and trends
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials
- Helps organise and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department
- Helps with the delivery of (promotional), items to customers
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for marketing managers and directors
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Keeps client information confidential at all times
Training to be provided
You will complete 4 weeks training with TheLightBulb and two weeks work experience with Catman Boogie.
The LightBulb Limited
Gary Samuels 01268 270648 email@example.com
Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 6.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
26 Aug 2021
Catman Boogie Music & Entertainments Ltd
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Excellent written English Excellent Adobe Creative skills for social media, ideally including animation
- Confident using: photoshop and video editing and to be proficient in creating visuals.
- Confident using Social Media and keeping up to date with latest trends and techniques Research
- Analysis, Data Entry, Written and Verbal Communication Excellent Interpersonal / Communication skills
Creativity, Teamwork, Organisation, Planning, Reliability, Punctuality.
What this will lead to
Leading to a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing.