Traineeship Graphic Designer Creatives Hub Ltd
Closing date: 26 Nov 2021
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 19 to 24 (due to funding regulations) and qualified below Level 4?
- Prepare images – resize, retouch etc. Output to each platform specification
- Prepare copy – check copyright issues
- Prepare weekly schedule for posting day/time
- Analyse reaction and use to improve future posts
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
- Maths and English if required
- Practical experience
Let Me Play Ltd
Simone Sebastien email@example.com
2 days per week, 9:30- 17:00, 35 hours per week maximum.
Possible start date
29 Nov 2021
24 Aug 2021
Creatives Hub Ltd
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Effective communication skills
- Positive Role model
- Use of Word and Excel
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Team player
- Desire to learn
What this will lead to
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Also, you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs.