Traineeship Business Administrator in Finance & Accounting GO LIVE TEST LIMITED
Closing date: 30 Dec 2021
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English, and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills, and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4?
You will learn digital skills as well as keeping to time, being organised, working as part of a team, to be more effective with your communication, stay focused on a task.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming and outgoing communication: telephone calls, online chat, social media, and emails
- Maintenance of records
- Ordering stationery and other office supplies
- Monitoring recurring and ad-hoc subscription
- Ensure paperwork is complete according to checklist
- First point of contact for company founder
- Research items as directed by company founder
- Prioritise with attention to details
- Monitor team activities and deliverables and escalate when necessary
- Schedule meetings
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths, and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
The first 3 weeks of your traineeship, you will be attending training with TheLightBulb (via zoom sessions). Your training with will include:
- Confidence building
- Interview preparation
- CV building
- Team working
- English and maths - working towards Functional Skills at appropriate level
The next 4 weeks of your traineeship, you will receive on the job training and work experience with the employer.
The LightBulb Limited
Stuart Goudge 07375 661914 email@example.com
The first 3 weeks, you will receive focussed training 5 days per week with TheLightBulb via zoom - 9.30am to 4.30pm. The next 4 weeks you will receive training & work experience with the employer - 9.00am to 5.00pm. 35 hours max.
Possible start date
04 Jan 2022
10 Aug 2021
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- A good standard of written and spoken English skills
- A good standard of maths
- A genuine desire to do a good job achieve targets
Complete this online survey: https://www.123test.com/disc-personality-test/
What this will lead to
After successful completion of the Traineeship programme, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications. Also the employer will interview for a full-time position/apprenticeship.