IT Traineeship Let Me Play Limited
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills, and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
Are you eligible?
Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
Are you aged 19 to 24?
We have a variety of opportunities all across the country. We can offer placements in General IT or focus on a particular area such as:
- Artifical Intelligence (AI)
- Computer programming, including coding
- Computer Science
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
- Testing the equipment including PAT testing
- Refurbishing elements when required
- Install operating system and testing
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support (for those who require it) and a high-quality work experience placement.
- Employability including CV and interview skills
- Help with confidence
- Maths and English Functional skills if required
- Prevent training
- Practical experience
Let Me Play Ltd
Simone Sebastien 07935379073 firstname.lastname@example.org
Days and shifts to be confirmed.
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
10 Aug 2021
Let Me Play Limited
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
What we are looking for is people with:
- Good communication skills
- An eagerness to grow and learn
We are looking for people who are:
- Interested in improving their employability
- Looking for an opportunity to get in front of an employer to show what they can do
What this will lead to
You will receive a reference from your placement employer.
A lot of our traineeship employers are looking for people who want to progress onto an apprenticeship if that is something you are interested in.
You will be guaranteed an interview for anything suitable after your traineeship.