Trainee Sales Support Representative GO LIVE TEST LIMITED
Closing date: 30 Nov 2021
You will undertake administrative job duties to support the sales team by utilising skills to make certain that all sales people have the proper equipment or literature to do their job. You will be the first point of contact from the sales team working to gather information from the potential customers and understanding their needs before involving the sales leads.
You will learn digital skills for organisation development, as well as effective communication and eliciting relevant information. You will also learn how to work as part of a team and dealing with people.
- Generating leads
- Work with social media coordinator to follow up leads
- Escalate opportunities to Sales Coach
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Support with preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
The first 3 weeks of your traineeship, you will be attending training with TheLightBulb (via zoom sessions). Your training with will include:
- Confidence building
- Interview preparation
- CV building
- Team working
- English and maths - working towards Functional Skills at appropriate level
The next 4 weeks of your traineeship, you will receive on the job training and work experience with the employer.
The LightBulb Limited
Stuart Goudge 07375 661914 email@example.com
The first 3 weeks, you will receive focussed training 5 days per week with TheLightBulb via zoom - 9.30am to 4.30pm. The next 4 weeks you will receive training & work experience with the employer - 9.00am to 5.00pm. 35 hours max.
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
27 Jul 2021
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
A good standard of written and spoken English.
A good standard of maths.
Evidence of any previous experience in sales or similar and a genuine desire to do a good job achieve company targets.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter and have a creative mind.
Complete this on-line survey: https://www.123test.com/disc-personality-test/
What this will lead to
After successful completion of the Traineeship programme, the employer will interview for a full-time position/apprenticeship and become a member of the team.