Trainee Graphics Designer GO LIVE TEST LIMITED
Closing date: 30 Nov 2021
You will work on creating content for social media, website, mail adverts and presentations. You will be able to input together ideas for creativity, while adhering to the brand guidelines. You will work as part of a team and see how your work adds to the overall communication messages.
You will learn digital skills as well as keeping to time, being organised, working as part of a team, to be more effective with your communication, stay focused on a task and further enhance your creative skills.
- Create graphic content for social media
- Create graphic content for other marketing channels e.g. leaflet, brochures and presentation decks
- Liaise with Social media community representatives to create content
- Liaise with sales team to create leaflet, brochures and presentation
- Liaise with developer to create designs to be used for website
- Work to delivery timetables
- Work as part of a team
- Use images to enhance written messages
- Design to brand
- Explore design options
- Use design to help us enhance our communication
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
The first 3 weeks of your traineeship, you will be attending training with TheLightBulb (via zoom sessions). Your training with will include:
- Confidence building
- Interview preparation
- CV building
- Team working
- English and maths - working towards Functional Skills at appropriate level
The next 4 weeks of your traineeship, you will receive on the job training and work experience with the employer.
The LightBulb Limited
Stuart Goudge 07375 661914 email@example.com
The first 3 weeks, you will receive focussed training 5 days per week with TheLightBulb via zoom - 9.30am to 4.30pm. The next 4 weeks you will receive training & work experience with the employer - 9.00am to 5.00pm. 35 hours max.
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
27 Jul 2021
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
A good standard of written and spoken English.
A good standard of Maths.
Evidence of good grades or previous experience in graphic design or similar and a genuine desire to do a good job achieve company targets.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter and have a creative mind.
Complete this on-line survey: https://www.123test.com/disc-personality-test/
What this will lead to
After successful completion of the Traineeship programme, the employer will interview for a full-time position/apprenticeship and become a member of the team.