Virtual Trainee Digital Marketing Associate BASKETDROP LTD
Closing date: 30 Nov 2021
Are you eligible for a Traineeship? You must be aged 16-24 and never done a traineeship before to be eligible for the funding. Do you need some help with your Functional skills (Maths or English)? Then a Traineeship is perfect for you.
You are eligible if you are you aged 16-24? Or 19-24 with an EHC plan? You must be 16yrs old or older on the 1st August 2020? You are also eligible if you are 16-24 years old, and would be fully funded if any of the following apply:
- Unemployed and in receipt of any benefits- A traineeship will not affect your benefits, notification can be given to your work coach and you will be allowed by your work coach the time to complete your training and work experience. For the entire duration of the Traineeship
- Level 3 or below prior attainment
You will be ready for an apprenticeship following training and support of traineeship. Intec Business Colleges have their own recruitment Team for Apprenticeships. Upon successful completion of your Traineeship Intec will work with you closely and look for any opportunities within your area and chosen vocation.
Note: However if you have a L4 qualification or above then this is classed as a prior attainment and unfortunately you do not qualify for a Traineeship.
There is 1 position available working virtually/homebased and there is 1 position availed that is office based.
As a Digital Marketing Associate you will be working alongside our sales and business team collecting primary and secondary research about our stakeholders and customers.
You will also be leading our social media strategy, working alongside the project management team as well as helping other teams with any promotional material they might need to get feedback and results from potential customers.
You will have excellent communication skills: able to generate enthusiasm and motivate others; to connect with people from all walks of life, backgrounds, and cultures; and to develop and maintain relationships.
For businesses reasons we cannot disclose what you will be working on until you sign an NDA.
Training to be provided
Are you struggling to get a job placement or onto an Apprenticeship? Then a Traineeship could be ideal for you. Traineeships are a national government funded programme that is considered to be a pre-apprenticeship programme for learners with little to no work experience, have a requirement for support with English and maths and employability support.
It is made up of some employability skills, vocational training, and employer work experience. Our Traineeship programme is 100% online and are available now in the following areas of specialism:
- L2 Customer Service
- L2 Retail
- L2 Business Administration
- L2 Lean Management Techniques
- L2 Event Planning
- L2 IT
- L2 Team Leading
- L2 Digital Skills for employment
Please see link below for qualification details:
Intec Business Colleges
Tara Holland 07810152645 firstname.lastname@example.org
Work experience, 1 day per week, 09:00 - 17:00, with 1-hour for lunch. Qualification training to include tutoring will be ad-hoc throughout Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
30 Jul 2021
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Word/Excel Office skills and experience working with databases
- Great organisation, co-ordination, and administrative skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Clear and confident verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to establish good working relationships
- Building and maintaining numerous relationships with employees at all levels
- Commitment to equality, diversity, inclusion, and representation
We are looking for someone who is resilient and is able to constantly improve administrative processes to maintain smooth operations.
You will be a highly motivated individual with enthusiasm for the Basketdrop’s mission and objectives, and the ambition to provide the highest quality experiences for the customers we serve.
What this will lead to
Automatic consideration for apprenticeship, Monday - Thursday, 09:00 - 17:30, 30 hours per week. £150 incentive following successful completion of your Traineeship.