Virtual Business Administrator Trainee BASKETDROP LTD
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
- Work closely with senior management and the COO to manage all team activities and troubleshoot operational issues across the company. Directing and responding to emails using great judgement to determine the correct destination and urgency of each email
- Work alongside the administration team to facilitate meetings and ensure teams are on target to achieve KPIs. Creating agendas for upcoming meetings, attending meetings with your supervisor, and recording the minutes of the meeting
- Writing letters to partners and stakeholders with the guidance of your supervisor
- Execute business engagement tasks, such as generating reports and presentations and setting up important meetings. Producing team roadmaps and timelines and perform regular reviews of project statuses
- For businesses reasons we cannot disclose what you will be working on until you sign an NDA
Training to be provided
Are you struggling to get a job placement or onto an Apprenticeship? Then a Traineeship could be ideal for you. Traineeships are a national government funded programme that is considered to be a pre-apprenticeship programme for learners with little to no work experience, have a requirement for support with English and maths and employability support. It is made up of some employability skills, vocational training and employer work experience. Our Traineeship programme is 100% online and are available now in the following areas of specialism:
Level 2 in the following areas which include:
- Customer Service
- Business Administration
- Lean Management Techniques
- Event Planning
- Team Leading
- Digital Skills for employment
Please see link below for qualification details:
Are you eligible for a Traineeship? You must be aged 16-24 and never done a traineeship before to be eligible for the funding. Do you need some help with your Functional skills (Maths or English)? Then a Traineeship is perfect for you.
You are eligible if you are you aged 16-24? Or 19-24 with an EHC plan? You must be 16yrs old or older on the 1st August 2020? You are also eligible if you are 16-24 yrs old, and would be fully funded if any of the following apply:
- Unemployed and in receipt of any benefits- A traineeship will not effect your benefits, notification can be given to your work coach and you will be allowed by your work coach the time to complete your training and work experience. For the entire duration of the Traineeship
- Level 3 or below prior attainment
You will be ready for an apprenticeship following training and support of traineeship. Intec Business Colleges have their own recruitment Team for Apprenticeships. Upon successful completion of your Traineeship Intec will work with you closely and look for any opportunities within your area and chosen vocation.
Note: However if you have a L4 qualification or above then this is classed as a prior attainment and unfortunately you do not qualify for a Traineeship.
Intec Business Colleges
Tara Holland 07810152645 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
27 Jul 2021
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Word/Excel Office skills and experience working with databases
- Great organization, co-ordination and administrative skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Building and maintaining numerous relationships with employees at all levels
- Clear and confident verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to establish good working relationships
- Commitment to equality, diversity, inclusion and representation
- We are an organisation driven by core values and are looking for someone who is passionate, empathetic, and collaborative. Executive Assistants should be agile thinkers when faced with challenges
- We are looking for someone who is resilient and is able to constantly improve administrative processes to maintain smooth operations
- You will be a highly motivated individual with enthusiasm for the Basketdrop’s mission and objectives, and the ambition to provide the highest quality experiences for the customers we serve
What this will lead to
- Automatic consideration for apprenticeship Monday – Thursday (9-5.30) 30 hours per week