Trainee Pharmacy Assistant Jhoots Group Ltd
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English, and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills, and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
Are you eligible?
Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below a Level 4?
Positions available at multiple sites as detailed below:
- 808-810 Pershore Road Shelly Park Birmingham B29 7LS
- Unit 7 Beecroft Road, Castle Bromwich, B36 9EJ
- 317 Fox Hollies Road Acocks Green Birmingham B27 7PS
- 150 Bromford Drive Bromford B36 8TY
- 36a Pinfold Street Darlaston WS10 8SY
- 51 Dudley Road Rowley Regis B65 8JH
- 100a Milking Bank Milking Bank, Dudley DY1 2TY
- Newbridge Surgery 255 Tettenhall Road Wolverhampton WV6 0DE
Work experience may cover but is not exclusive to:
- Introduction to the Pharmacy sector
- Awareness of roles & responsibilities of the Pharmacy Assistant
- Skills & attitudes needed to work in a Pharmacy
Training to be provided
- Award in Employability
- Work Experience
- Certificate in Customer Service
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required
- Digital Skills (EDSQ)
Performance Through People
Samantha louise Sanders 01922651100 email@example.com
Days and shifts to be confirmed. Maybe working shifts early morning, late night, once employed. Will be required to work bank holidays and weekend.
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
24 May 2021
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
Candidates must be well organised with good communication skills, and a team player with the ability to work well under pressure. Interest in developing a career within the sector. Candidates must be willing to learn new skills, be punctual and attend regularly, making a commitment to the training on offer
Good communication, positive attitude, hardworking. Committed to the training, able to attend regularly and punctual. You must be willing to put in hard work and show willingness to learn new tasks and develop your skills in this area. You must want to develop practical dispensing skills and work in a dispensing environment/role within a local Pharmacy. Timekeeping, attendance, ability to work under pressure and a commitment to learn will be important.
What this will lead to
Opportunity to progress to an Apprenticeship but this will be decided upon completion of the Traineeship.