Childcare and Early Years Traineeship CRESSWELL NURSERIES LIMITED
Closing date: 14 Aug 2021
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
1. Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
2. Are you aged 19 to 24 and qualified below Level 4 (A level)?
A work experience placement in an early year setting that will include:
- Providing a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times.
- To work with other professionals in the setting for the benefit of children.
- To understand and work to the setting's policies and procedures.
- To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
Our traineeship lasts for a minimum of six weeks and includes a blend of virtual workshops and independent study, followed by a high-quality work experience placement. You will be supported by an early-years development coach throughout.
Your training will include:
- C.V Creation
- Job searching skills
- Interview training
- A Level 1 qualification
- Functional Skills
- Essential Digital Skills
The Childcare Company
Holly Angus 07548222556 Traineeships@impactfutures.co.uk
Maximum 35 hours per week, Shifts to be confirmed
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
04 May 2021
CRESSWELL NURSERIES LIMITED
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Good communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly
- Able to work as part of a team
- A genuine interest in working with children and early years
What this will lead to
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Also you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs.
This traineeship could prepare you for an apprenticeship would put you on a career pathway in Childcare and Early Years.