Health and Social Care Traineeship Purbeck View School
Closing date: 23 Sep 2021
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
1. Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
2. Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4 (A level)?
A work experience placement in a healthcare setting that will include:
- Ensuring that the highest possible levels of care are maintained.
- Assist in the framework of social activities by interacting with the clients and helping them to continue with hobbies and activities.
- Promote equality for all service users.
- Observe care planning.
- Adherence to all policies and procedures
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
Our traineeship lasts for a minimum of six weeks and includes a blend of virtual workshops and independent study, followed by a high-quality work experience placement. You will be supported by a health and social care development coach throughout. Your training will include:
- C.V Creation
- Job searching skills
- Interview training
- A Level 1 qualification
- Functional Skills
- Essential Digital Skills
The Childcare Company
Holly Angus 07548222556 Traineeships@impactfutures.co.uk
35 hours per week Shifts TBA
Possible start date
21 Oct 2021
23 Apr 2021
Purbeck View School
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Ability to work under instruction and within a team
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
What this will lead to
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Also you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs.
This traineeship could prepare you for an apprenticeship would put you on a career pathway in health and social care.