Business Admin Traineeship Let Me Play Limited
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
We have a variety of opportunities all across the country.
- Providing general administration support such as photocopying, filing and completing standard forms and responding to routine correspondence
- Compiling, maintaining and updating records
- Operating relevant equipment/ICT packages (MS Office)
- Answering enquiries via e-mail and making calls and taking messages
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support (for those who require it) and a high-quality work experience placement.
- Employability including CV and interview skills
- Help with confidence
- Maths and English Functional skills if required
- Prevent training
- Practical experience
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
Let Me Play Ltd
Katie Slater firstname.lastname@example.org
To be discussed
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
18 Mar 2021
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
You don't need any previous experience and you don't need to have your English and maths GCSE as we can help you with functional skills!
What we are looking for is people with:
- Good communication skills
- An eagerness to grow and learn
We are looking for people who are:
- Interested in improving their employability
- Looking for an opportunity to get in front of an employer to show what they can do
What this will lead to
You will receive a reference from your placement employer.
A lot of our traineeship employers are looking for people who want to progress onto an apprenticeship if that is something you are interested in.
You will be guaranteed an interview for anything suitable after your traineeship