TRAINEESHIP in Business Admin - 9994 Mint Twist Plc
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Opportunity full Description
‘A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.’
Daily duties can include:
• Website testing
• Content implementation
• Weekly project reports
• Monthly retained client reports
• Checking completed tasks
• Taking/writing up meeting notes
• Updating task management systems
• Updating department reports
• Updating department schedules
• Updating project plans
• Attending project reviews
• Attending client meetings
• Housekeeping of client folders
Are you eligible?
• Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
• Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSE’s at grade C including maths and English)?
Training to be provided
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement. You will also have the opportunity to work towards a Level 2 qualification.
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
22 Dec 2016
Mint Twist Plc
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
• Excellent communication skills
• Good level of literacy and numeracy
• Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Excel)
• Previous Customer Service Experience desirable
• Team Work
• Team player
• Excellent customer service skills
• A can do attitude