TRAINEESHIP in Administration - 9927 AFRICAN CARIBBEAN CAREERS & EMPLOYMENT SUPPORT SERVICES UK
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Opportunity full Description
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
While on the work experience you will be able to practice your skills learnt in class and as well as learning new skills with the support of the mentor. Daily duties can include:
• Office support
• Ad hoc duties
• Supporting the team with candidate engagement
• Mail merging and sending e-marketing mail
• Updating social media on a daily basis
• Reaching out to businesses around London through social media
• Gaining new followers on social media
Are you eligible?
• Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
• Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSE’s at grade C including maths and English)?
Training to be provided
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
19 Dec 2016
AFRICAN CARIBBEAN CAREERS & EMPLOYMENT SUPPORT SERVICES UK
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
• Excellent communication skills
• Good level of literacy and numeracy
• Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, word)
• Team player
• Excellent customer service skills
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.