Traineeship in Digital Marketing REX Resorts
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Daily tasks are as follows:
- Producing leaflets
- Utilising mail chimp (mailshot)
- Assisting/producing newsletter
- Updating content on website
- Uploading images
- Utilising social media
- Researching keyword, tags etc..
- Briefing other professionals like web designers on advertising campaigns
- Writing content for websites, email and social media
- Designing and writing e-communications like e-newsletters and text campaigns
- Making information and advertising more interactive by adding case
Training to be provided
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement. You will also have the opportunity to work towards a Level 2 qualification.
Possible start date
01 Dec 2017
29 Nov 2016
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, word)
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.