Traineeship in IT Website developer JOBS IN SHOP WINDOWS LIMITED
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeships Opportunity is unwaged.
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities; these include:
- Database maintenance e.g. MySQL
- Website Development & Maintenance
- Understanding users and systems
- Learning and applying technical skills
- Will work on exciting client projects
- Maintenance of software, data processing & analysis
- Will use coding languages such as PHP, HTML, Java and CSS that are widely recognised
Training to be provided
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require IT and a high quality work experience placement. You will also have the opportunity to work towards a Level 1 IT user skills which includes website software.
London Vesta College
Possible start date
02 Nov 2017
25 Sep 2017
JOBS IN SHOP WINDOWS LIMITED
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Team work skills
- Independent skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy