Traineeship in Plumbing and Electrical . Oldham College
An exciting opportunity to develop professional Plumbing and Electrical skills. This fast track, work development programme has been designed as a stepping stone into apprenticeships and prepares you to transition into work on completion. Professional training on site will equip you with skills and work experience that employers are looking for.
Sign in to apply
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
- You will work with an employer 5 days a week developing your plumbing and electrical skills in a professional construction environment.
- You will observe and implement Health and Safety Practices on site
- You will observe and contribute to generic work tasks and with general labour as directed and where appropriate to develop the knowledge and practical experience of the daily requirements of an apprentice.
- You will learn how to work as part of a team and develop your professional and interpersonal skills by working with staff members on a daily basis.
- You will work to a specific assignment brief or work project to develop your existing skills and learn new ones.
Training to be provided
- Basic Plumbing and Electrical vocational skills
- A minimum of 100 hours work experience with a professional employer
- Professional and employability development
- Interview skills and techniques,CV writing and presentation skills
- Functional skills Level 2 Maths and English if required
Jo Brew-Butler 0161 785 - 4310 firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
4 days ago
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Ability to complete an initial assessment in Maths, English and ICT.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team worker.
- Ability to work on initiative.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Good work ethic.
What this will lead to
L2 Electrical Apprenticeship. L2 Plumbing Apprenticeship.