Traineeship in Fabrication Blok & Mesh (Uk) Ltd
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged. Blok & Mesh would like to help young people aged 16 to 24yrs into work, by offering quality Traineeship work experience placements in sheet metal fabrication.
This will involve:
- Machine shop
- Folding of metal sheeting
- These placements offer valuable work experience with clear progression routes within the industry to those interested and a career in Sheet metal fabrication.
- Over the work experience period you will work 3 days in the workplace
- Blok & Mesh are looking for people who they can employ on a full-time perment basis.
- This will give you valuable knowledge which will prove essential when applying for a job.
- This work experience placement is part of a full Traineeship programme, which will include a further 2 days training with Hugh Baird College, covering Maths and English, assistance with finding an apprenticeship or job.
Training to be provided
Two days in college:
- Employability Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths
- Functional Skills English
- Vocational taster
Hugh Baird College
Monica Powell 0151 353 4444 firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible start date
31 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Blok & Mesh (Uk) Ltd
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Good communication skills.
- Planning own work.