Tech Trainee - 12179 WE REPAIR TECH LIMITED
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Main Responsibilities: (Training will be provided)
• General Business Admin duties (sorting out customer’s invoices and updated customer’s records)
• Shadowing and helping out technicians - Helping them setting up equipment for large business contracts
• Learning the basics of repairing of PC, Mac and Laptops
• Providing good customer service
Then you will return to our QA Learning Centre in Reading for a further 4 weeks to complete training.
Training to be provided
A Traineeship will help you unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, Maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or full time work.
During the 14 weeks you will gain 6 weeks work experience with a company called We Repair Tech that are an IT repair company, well known across the south east.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain great work experience within a professional company where you can learn the different skills within an IT role, with the potential of gaining an Apprenticeship after.
0345 074 7825 AVTraineeships@apprenticeships.gov.uk
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
10 Aug 2017
WE REPAIR TECH LIMITED
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
• Excellent communication skills
• Good telephone manor
• Be able to listening and follow instruction in a professional manor
• Be able to work as part of team and to be self-motivated
• Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, word)
• Currently not in a job with little or no work experience.
• Qualified below a level 3 (A-Level)
• Team player
• Excellent customer service skills