Fitness and Sport Traineeship Simply Limitless
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
- Supporting our two fitness instructors to prepare and carry out fitness classes for all ages
- During over 50’s classes sitting next to the clients identified as requiring extra support and guidance
- Helping to clear the classes away
- Keeping the exercise area safe and tidy
- Ensuring that the fitness equipment is left in a safe, tidy manner
- Setting up and attending our walking football sessions and tidying away after
Training to be provided
During the 14 week Traineeship programme your days and hours of attendance will be gradually increased depending on your individual needs.
Week 1 (4 hours) – College induction to prepare for placement starting in week 2.
Week 2 (up to 14 hours including one day work experience)
Week 3 –5 – Up to 21 hours including two day’s work experience.
Week 6-13 - up to 21 hours including three day’s work experience.
In addition to the placement days the full Traineeship programme also includes the following:-
- Tuesday 9am-12pm - Work skills training which includes interview skills, work preparation, CV etc. this will be delivered at The Point at Kidderminster College.
- Functional skills in maths and English (for those that do not possess grade C’s in maths and English) workshop session between 9am – 12 delivered at The Point Kidderminster College, day of the week to be confirmed.
Tracy Ward 01562 826515 firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
02 Aug 2017
Desired skills and what this will lead to
Desired skills and qualities
- Basic understanding of fitness, exercising and sport
- Enjoyment of physical exercise
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be understanding of all age groups and abilities
- Positive disposition
- Outgoing personality