Consultant Business Administrator Apprentice Site Contract Personnel Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable apprentice to join our growing recruitment business admin team located in Failsworth, Oldham with great transport links. Within your role, you will help to support all aspects of the business whilst working towards a Business Administrator Level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 22 Jul 2022
£10,000.00 - £13,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
23 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Site Contract Personnel Limited, a specialist recruitment consultants to the construction industry are seeking to appoint a hardworking and reliable apprentice to join our growing team. Good admin and communication skills are desirable.
The successful applicant will have a confident personality and the ability to juggle a range of tasks in a very busy environment.
This role will include administrative duties and support across all areas of the business, with the aim to develop sales skills and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship.
The role, after training, will include some of the following:
- Answering incoming calls
- Respond to emails and postal correspondence from customers and suppliers
- Maintaining administrative systems, including filing and archiving of documents
- Registering candidates
- Working with client’s CV’s including uploading CVs onto client portals
- Advertising contract and permanent roles
- Supporting other members of the team as and when required
- 20% of the role will involve course work, working closely with your tutor, online support and full support of the line manager (half a day a week)
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate, including email, internet and have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- Good standard of written English skills
- Good verbal communication skills, with a good telephone manner
- Required to work to deadlines, with good time management skills
- Very discrete and confidential as working with very sensitive data
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Polite, friendly and approachable
- Organised and pro-active
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to work effectively in the team
- An enthusiastic and energetic individual
- Flexible approach to work, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Must be punctual as well as having a good attendance record
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Respond positively to the demands of a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to undertake continued training and development
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, for the right applicant, there will be the opportunity to progress to a permanent position with the potential to immediately earn £22,000.00 per year + bonus packages.
Things to consider
We offer 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, salary to be discussed further at the interview.
The vacancy may close early if a suitable applicant is found so apply early to avoid disappointment.
About the employer
Site Contract Personnel Limited are specialist recruitment consultants to the construction industry. We provide cost effective, reliable and professional recruitment solutions, assisting our clients to create a safe and efficient working environment on site.
Our team has years of Industry experience, working closely with clients and candidates to ensure only experienced, reliable and skilled tradesmen are placed on site.
If you are looking at a career move into Recruitment, we have a supportive and proven infrastructure to help progress your career.
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by C M S Vocational Training Ltd
Katrina Clarke 01924 470477 firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will complete the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English if not already achieved
- You will also develop the skills, knowledge, and behaviours required to work within an office environment
This apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace and 20% of your working time will be dedicated towards training and learning new skills. You will be allocated a tutor who will provide you with personal support and assessment at pre-arranged times.
Assessment is through a variety of methods including observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, product evidence and professional discussions. All evidence will be logged to your electronic portfolio.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.