Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Beacon South West Limited
An opportunity for a confident individual to train as a Customer Service Practitioner. Your role will be varied and busy. You will be assisting with all aspects of general administration to ensure the business runs smoothly.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
13 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working as part of a friendly team.
You will have a varied role to help the business run smoothly:
- To answer the telephone in an appropriate manner and time, take messages and transfer calls as necessary
- First point of contact for customers
- Monitor & respond to general emails etc.
- To undertake training as necessary for the role
- To undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job
Requirements and prospects
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Some IT skills including experience of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to build effective relationships with suppliers and customers
- Willing to learn and positive attitude to continuous personal development
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a small team and show flexibility
- Good GCSE grades A*-D/9-5 in English and maths (or equivalent) are desirable, but not essential for this role
- Progression opportunities could include a permanent position within the company
- May also include advanced and higher apprenticeships
- Future career opportunities with experience could be a Team Leader
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
If you want any advice on your pay, you can contact the Pay and Work Rights Helpline on 0800 917 2368 or visit www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage. Otherwise, all learners come under your normal terms of employment ranging from holidays, to sick pay and disciplinary procedures.
If you are unsure about applying or have any questions, please feel free to give the team a call on 01752 202269. Here are some helpful interview tips: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/get-a-job/interview-advice
About the employer
Beacon Electrical was Founded in 1976, and is still a Local Family Run Business. Originally established as an Electrical Wholesaler, Beacon has evolved into a premier Retailer selling all aspects of Electrical and Gas products from light bulbs right through to Washing Machines and Televisions.
Service remains the bedrock of our business ethic, we believe in a better standard of service than you will experience from a Nationally operated store, once you have experienced our in house service you wont accept anything less. What's more, our service doesn't end with your purchase - we provide excellent after-sales and a great choice of expert services to assist you, from delivery to installation.
Beacon currently operates 4 Shops in Devon, 2 in Plymouth and 1 in Totnes and 1 in Kingsbridge, our Warehousing and distribution depot is also based in Devon.
Beacon Electrical are members of Euronics, Europe's biggest independent buying group, which provides us with access to the biggest brands at fantastic prices. We are also able to supply exclusive products and can source most products, even if they are not present in store or on our website!
ACHIEVEMENT TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Achievement Training Ltd
Rose Bell 01752 202269 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive specific on the job training from the employer in your workplace at Beacon Electrical.
Off the job training will be delivered using either weekly classroom sessions delivered at Achievement Training city centres location or you will be work based and will be given time in the working week to study towards the theory element of the programme. You will develop knowledge and understanding of;
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Your role and responsibility
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.