Customer Service Apprentice Plastica Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and trustworthy person to join our busy Customer Services department
Closing date: 22 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
14 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
The role covers all aspects of customer service, taking and processing orders, dealing with enquiries, passing on messages and liaising with other departments to ensure the customer receives the best service possible.
- Receiving and processing orders via phone, fax and email
- Progressing customer orders upon request
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries, problems, sales leads and passing on complaints for both Trade and Retail customers.
- Informing customers of out of stock items and revised due dates.
- Providing assistance to the Customer Service Advisors, Team Leader and Manager as required
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate – Microsoft packages
- Good communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Work well in a team
GCSE at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English
It is anticipated that upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship, and assuming good performance, that a permanent position will be available.
About the employer
Plastica is the leading independent swimming pool and accessories manufacturers in the UK which has grown over the last 39 years. The company has a reputation for high quality, competitively priced products and friendly and helpful staff. At Plastica's modern factory in East Sussex, they manufacture a variety of goods including pool liners, heat retention, solar and winter debris covers, white goods and fabricated stainless steel ladders, rails and associated accessories.
Within their second factory, they manufacture Plastica Wooden Pools which has grown to be the Wooden Pool of choice in the UK and has also featured in Channel 4's Big Brother.
As well as selling Plastica's own products, the company also sell wholesale products from reputable, established suppliers with whom they maintain excellent relationships with in order to further develop the company's products.
Despite Plastica's success, they still strive towards maintaining the lead over their competitors whilst building their product knowledge and continuing to improve existing products and ideas with the latest technologies.
REWARDS TRAINING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rewards Training Recruitment Consultancy
Donna Eyre email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Functional Skills Qualification in English and maths (Level 2)
- Functional Skills qualification in Information and Communication Technology (Level 2)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.