Business Administration Apprentice Innerguide Limited
This is a varied role within a growing company for an Apprentice Administrator, dealing with basic administration duties and daily tasks. We require someone with a good basic knowledge and skills in Microsoft office packages including databases, word and excel. You will be working towards a Level 3 Business Admin qualification.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Jun 2022
13 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
This is a varied role within a growing company for an Apprentice Administrator, dealing with basic admin duties and daily tasks. You will be working towards a Level 3 Business Admin qualification.
Duties to include:
- Word processing
- Answering incoming calls
- Data inputting
- Assisting with filing
- Archiving and maintaining customer records
- More responsibility will come with time and training
This list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the manager which are relevant to your role within the company to meet the overall business needs.
Requirements and prospects
- Good basic knowledge and skills on Microsoft office packages including databases, word and excel
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of team working from any environment an advantage
- Telephone experience an advantage but not essential as training will be given
- Some data inputting experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Good IT skills
- Polite, confident, friendly and well presented with an excellent work ethic
- Must be flexible and willing to prioritise work when required
- Strong desire to meet deadlines and multi-task
GCSE's or equivalent including 4/C or above in maths and English.
Upon completion of a 15 month apprenticeship the role will be reviewed for a permanent position.
Things to consider
This wage is above NMW for apprentices and will be reviewed on a regular basis, dependent on progression.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Home insurance agency in Manchester.
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by C M S Vocational Training Ltd
Mandy Hodson 01924 614523 email@example.com
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will complete the following qualifications as part of your apprenticeship:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English if not already achieved
- You will also develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to work within an office environment
- This apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace and 20% of your working time will be dedicated towards training and learning new skills. You will be allocated a tutor who will provide you with personal support and assessment at pre-arranged times
- Assessment is through a variety of methods including observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, product evidence and professional discussions. All evidence will be logged to your electronic portfolio
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.