Apprentice Martial Arts Instructor ENSO MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY LTD
Would you like a fun, rewarding job working with children? Would you like to earn qualifications in the educational sector? Would you like to work with a great team of passionate people? If the answer is YES, we are looking for enthusiastic teaching assistants for our after school classes and various venues across the North West.
Closing date: 04 Nov 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
29 Nov 2022
05 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Travel to a primary school, mostly located in the Bolton area, although we also have schools in Preston and Burnley
- Setting up and packing away the mats and any equipment in the school hall
- Assisting our senior instructors to teach students their Ju Jitsu moves from our syllabus
- Following safeguarding training
- Working afternoon and evening classes to teach children, teens and adults
All applicants will have to undertake an enhanced DBS check and will be fully insured to teach in schools and in our various locations.
Requirements and prospects
- Reliable, willing to learn new skill and to be able to take instruction
- Must be enthusiastic also need to be a positive person and confident around children
GCSEs grades A-C/8-4 in maths and English or equivalent qualifications
We would like to possibly offer any successful apprentices a full time positon
Things to consider
Please note that we do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we do receive a high number of suitable applications
Please ensure you complete the application in full and include all your qualifications, as this is the first impression an employer receives of you.
To ensure you have checked all spellings (and used Capital letters), it may be of benefit to use a word document and paste it on to the application, thus making multiple applications easier. If you need any further assistance or information on this vacancy, please email Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk Remembering to quote the vacancy title.
About the employer
Enso Martial Arts was founded by a collaboration of instructors, who are passionate about passing on the knowledge, disciplines and benefits of study using the martial art of Ju Jitsu.
From day one, our brand mission has been to enable our students to live happy, healthy lives. To watch our students, whatever their age or ability, gain confidence, discipline and to push themselves further than they ever imagined.
Our aim is to spread the ethos of Ju Jitsu, using empowerment, respect and community. We are incredibly proud of all the work our team is doing to support children and their families, which we hope is making a real difference to local communities.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Kerri 01204482036 Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk
- Intermediate Level Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship
- All safeguarding qualifications, first aid training and professional development will be provided on a continual basis by our skilled team
- A Level 2 Community Activator Coach qualification will be provided by Bolton College
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
Community activator coach
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.