Customer Service Apprentice in a fast growing E-Commerce Environment OXY-PLANTS LTD
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Apprentice to join our successful close knit team, learning every aspect of the business from initial enquiry to product delivery and support. We provide indoor plants, pots and tools to homes throughout the UK & office plants to businesses, breathing life into people’s working day lives.
Closing date: 04 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
05 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties would include:
- Sorting and prioritising incoming online orders
- Picking and packing orders ready for delivery
- Dealing with customer queries via phone or email
- Organisation and maintenance of dispatch area.
- Stock taking and plant maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be responding to customer via phone or email.
- Candidate must be motivated and able to manage their own workload
- Must be able to work as part of a small team
Requirements and prospects
- Reliable and able to meet the start time.
- IT skills-confident in using Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- The ideal candidate must be hard working and able to work at a fast pace when necessary
- Confident and able to communicate well with customers via telephone or email.
- Good organisational skills being able to work methodically through orders.
- Must be confident and professional
- A willingness to learn and be trained
- They must be ambitious with a willingness to do well and grow with the company
- Preferred grades A-C (9-4) GCSE English
- Preffered grades A-C (9-4) GCSE maths
An IT qualification is desirable
Knowledge or an interest in plants
The wage rate will be reviewed after a probationary period of 3 months.
On completion of the Apprenticeship, there may be the opportunity of full time employment with the company
Things to consider
As an expanding company the Apprentice will be working in an often fast paced environment. For the right person we have decided to pay above the minimum Apprenticeship wage
Prior knowledge of or an interest in plants would be an advantage.
We reserve the right to close this application early so please do not hesitate in applying. For the right candidate the start date may be adjusted to suit a school or college leaver.
About the employer
Oxy-plants.com are a leading company supplying indoor plants across the whole of the UK. We carefully select plants scientifically proven to improve indoor air quality and wellbeing.
We supply everything from small plants for the home and office, to large statement plants and living walls.We specialise in plants that not only look good and are easy to care for, but have proven health benfits
We also take pride in our knowledge, expertise, customer service and expanding range of plants and products to suit every indoor and some outdoor spaces.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.