Accounts Administrator - AAT Apprentice Wealth Club Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the accounts team in a rapidly growing financial services company based in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Jul 2022
25 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- You will be primarily responsible for the posting, reconciling and monitoring of commission payments along with maintaining internal accounting systems and records
Other duties will include:
- Administrative work within the accounts team
Requirements and prospects
- Hardworking and reliable
- Good time management
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Aptitude to learn
- Self-starter with can do attitude who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- 5 GCSE’s Grade 9 - 4 (A*-C) Including maths and English
- A Levels (Including maths) or equivalent
- Progression to AAT Level 4 and chartered qualifications
About the employer
Wealth Club is the UK’s largest investment platform for high net worth and experienced investors.
Although Wealth Club launched only as recently as 2016, our founding members have years of investment experience. Four of us have held senior positions at one of the UK’s largest, most successful stockbrokers. Founder and Chief Executive Alex Davies was a former Hargreaves Lansdown director and shareholder and has been investing in these types of investment for a number of years.
From the beginning, the media has recognised us and regularly comes to us for comments on tax-efficient investments. Wealth Club has been quoted in the FT, Times, Telegraph, MoneyWeek, City AM and Investors’ Chronicle, to name but a few.
Importantly, more than 40,000 investors have already expressed an interest in our service and invested over £850 million through us (March 2022). As a client put it, “Seeing a site with an intelligent commentary on the various offerings is a breath of fresh air”.
FIRST INTUITION BRISTOL LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST INTUITION BRISTOL LIMITED
- Assistant Accountant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Attendance on AAT Courses and Skills Days with First Intuition Bristol Ltd
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.