Apprentice Business Administrator First - Line Support Converged Technology Solutions Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity for a conscientious and ambitious apprentice to work in business administration and first-line support. The successful apprentice will be trained on all our in-house systems while completing a Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
£9,100.00 - £13,000.00
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
07 Jun 2022
21 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Due to continued growth and success, CTS Ltd have recently relocated to new offices in Morley and are looking to recruit up to two apprentices to strengthen our growth strategy, in our market sector of managed IT services, Telecommunications and Cyber Security.
We require 2 conscientious and ambitious apprentices to provide us with general office administration and first line support.
Alongside your Business Administration Apprenticeship training, you will receive additional training from our in-house team, covering IT and security services.
The role after training includes;
- Answering inbound support calls, and escalating faults to our 2nd and 3rd line support engineers.
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word and Excel and Outlook
- Use of our own CRM Software
- Data checking and inputting
- Data analysing and reporting
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Ensuring that the Policies of the company are observed, and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and confidentiality
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives. Full training will be given.
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Well organised and thorough, even under pressure
- Excellent effective communication and listening skills
- Good attention to detail
- Friendly and helpful
- A positive 'can do' attitude, enthusiastic and self motivated
- Team Player
- Willing to take responsibility and accountability
- Must be punctual, reliable and conscientious
- Acts with honesty and integrity and confidentiality at all times
- Commitment to undertake continued training and development and work towards the Level 3 Business Administration qualification
- Good general education at least to GCSE at A*-C / 9-4 or above or equivalents, including English and maths and IT would be desirable
- A permanent position for the right applicants, CTS will progress them through CompTIA certification, following the completion of their apprenticeship
- (CompTIA is the acronym of the Computing Technology Industry Association. It is a world-leading technology association, which provides a voice for the Information Technology sector. CompTIA certifications are recognised on a worldwide scale and are used by IT professionals to advance their knowledge and subsequently, their careers)
Things to consider
- Ensure you can travel on a daily basis to the location
About the employer
Converged Technology Solutions have a proven track record of simplifying todays technology to help customers focus on THEIR business
We specialise in managed IT & Telecommunications from single site "telephone and broadband", to multi site customers with high network demands, with a strong focus on the legal and leisure sector
Every aspect of our business is focussed on giving the best possible service and advice, while protecting you of potential internet-borne data threats across all platforms, which can be seen in our product range
Converged Technology Solutions bring the best levels of connectivity and protection, at the best possible prices
Additional location information
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by C M S Vocational Training Ltd
Katrina Clarke 01924 470477 firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will complete the following qualifications as part of your Apprenticeship:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English if not already achieved
- You will also develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to work within an office environment
This apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace and 20% of your working time will be dedicated towards training and learning new skills. You will be allocated a tutor who will provide you with personal support and assessment at pre-arranged times.
Assessment is through a variety of methods including observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, product evidence and professional discussions. All evidence will be logged to your electronic portfolio.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.