Vehicle/Car Sales Business Administrator Apprentice Cars 2 Limited
This exciting business role is based in Wakefield within a car showroom. The role includes assisting in providing a strong support function for the Sales Team, processing orders and carrying out general office duties in a timely manner whilst adhering to company / manufacturers policies, all whilst achieving a Level 3 Business Admin qualification.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
£9,380.00 - £10,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Jun 2022
13 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for an ambitious, bright individual and an independent thinker who is capable of working well in a team. You will need to be highly committed because studying while working in a fast-moving business like ours will have its challenges. However, it will also be incredibly rewarding and could open the doors to you for a career in our fantastic ever-growing company.
Some of the duties you will be expected to undertake:
- Assist in providing a strong support function for the sales team
- Assist in processing orders in a timely manner whilst adhering to company / manufacturer policy
- Carry out general office duties
- To assist in registering & taxation of new vehicles
- Answering telephone calls and directing accordingly
The post holder will be given an excellent opportunity to learn new skills/knowledge and develop a career within Business Administration.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills (Microsoft is essential - ADP desirable)
- Interpersonal skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Good organisation skills and accuracy of work
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates hardworking and prepared to go the extra mile when needed
- A team player and an independent self-starter
- Willing to take responsibility and accountability
- A great relationship and rapport builder
- A confident person and a good communicator
- Willing to learn
- Able to plan for and meet scheduled and ad hoc deadlines
- Able to plan for and effectively cope with peaks in workload
- Work to high levels of confidentiality and professionalism
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English
- Great prospects for progression to a full-time position for the right candidate
- Long term career opportunities within the business for the right candidate
About the employer
Welcome to Cars2. We are a motor dealer group based in West and South Yorkshire and have multiple major retail sales and aftersales sites in Wakefield, Bradford, Barnsley and now Huddersfield, with further expansion to be announced soon. We have been giving our customers great value, a personalised car buying service and the highest standard of customer service and aftersales care since opening the business in 2006.
We started as an independent, family run business with a single branch on Pontefract Road near the town centre in Barnsley. Through the dedication, commitment, and hard-work of our colleagues, we have delivered significant growth year-on-year. We now represent some of the world’s leading brands including Hyundai, SEAT, Fiat/Abarth, Renault/Dacia, MG and our latest addition, Nissan. In addition, we have our dedicated prestige and sports car brand, PureCars, based in Wakefield.
As we have grown, we have developed all aspects of our customer service and consumer offers to serve your motoring needs. Our growth has not affected our purpose; we are here to help you get the best possible deal on your next car and by putting a smile on your face by going that extra mile to help you where we can.
All our branches have staff that are trained to the highest standards and have been hand-picked by our recruitment team based on knowledge and personality to deliver the best possible buying experience.
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by C M S Vocational Training Ltd
Katrina Clarke 01924 470477 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills mathematics (if not already achieved- or equivalent)
- Level 2 Functional Skills English (if not already achieved- or equivalent)
- Level 2 Functional Skills ICT (if not already achieved- or equivalent)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will also develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to work within an office environment.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.