Paralegal Level 3 Apprenticeship Fisher Day Ltd
Passionate about a career in Law? Fisher Day will support and train you to become an experienced Paralegal as a great and exciting gateway into the legal profession.
Closing date: 27 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Jun 2022
12 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Typical activities that may be carried out, but are not exclusive to this role include:
- Managing data/records
- Reviewing documents
- Drafting and producing legal documents and standard forms
- Assisting with the inception, progress and completion of client files
- Carrying out research
- Handling confidential and sensitive information
- Understanding and utilising basic financial information
- Communicating (written and oral) with internal and external clients
- Contacting new and existing clients by email, phone and face to face
Requirements and prospects
- Knowlege of or a keen interest in studying Law
- A good standard of English and maths
- Good work ethics
- Be able to work under pressure and as a part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on their own using their own initiative
- Excellent computer navigation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- The candidate would have a willingness to be trained and developed, yet have the ability to use their own initiative
- They must be hard working and reliable with enthusiasm to do well
- Great work ethic
- 'Can-do' attitude
- Professional, especially when handling personal and confidential information
- Must have GCSE English grade 9 – 4 (A-C)
- Must have GCSE Maths grade 9 – 4 (A-C)
- Desirable: A levels (Grades A-E)
As a successful growing company, the successful candidate may be ofered full time employment and have opportunities to progress higher within the company.
Things to consider
Applications must include GCSE grades achieved, predicted or equivalent.
Applicants must be able to travel daily to the work place and 1 day per week at Bolton College.
Applications must be thorough and please check your application for errors as those with spelling and grammar mistakes will not be forwarded to the employer.
About the employer
Fisher Day Solicitors are more than just a law firm who provides a wide range of legal services to both individuals and businesses
Fisher Day Solicitors are committed to providing exceptional legal services and advice to our clients. We push the boundaries of the law for our client’s problems with emphasis on transparency, and using the most advanced technologies and resources.
We listen carefully, think differently and then act, drawing from the right expertise from our lawyers and collaborating with our team members to help our clients and their businesses to flourish and where possible, to minimise the risks.
Our commercial acumen and tailored to us to advise our clients strategically, and go beyond the law to achieve the best outcome for them and their businesses. Our strength comes from our ambitious lawyers who work collaboratively and have a sound understanding of our client’s businesses and their needs.
We have in depth knowledge and expertise and have the most talented and respected lawyers in their fields. Who enjoy working with our clients and we structure our teams to the issues they face. Our clients are always at the heart of everything we do.
We pride ourselves on the professional, forward thinking and flexible approach delivering excellent standards to all our clients.
Additional location information
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Kerri 01204 482036 Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk
Paralegal Level 3
CILEx Level 3 Diploma in Providing Legal Services
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.