Customer Service & Sales Apprentice with Franks the Flooring Store J AND D CARPETS LTD
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who has a passion to develop a career in Customer Service to join the North East’s largest independent family run flooring store.
Closing date: 15 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Jul 2022
01 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Deliver excellent customer service to all customers both internal and external
- Be confident providing good customer service when talking about products with customers
- Stock taking and warehouse organisation
- Maintain a presentable store
- Work alongside warehouse and sale assistants in the store as part of a team
- Support the promotion of the store using social media
Requirements and prospects
- Passion for talking to people and build relationships
- Reliable and punctual timekeeping skills.
- Computer literate.
- Lifting and moving flooring to rotate stock levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relationship and rapport building skills.
- Positive, proactive attitude and mind set.
- Very driven, reliable and self-motivated.
- Able to use initiative.
- Desire to progress in the company.
GCSE at grades A*-C/4-9 (or equivalent) in maths and English
Possibility of full time employment on succesful completion of apprenticeship
Things to consider
- On achievement of set targets an additional bonus will be paid.
- 5 weeks holiday including bank holidays.
About the employer
Frank’s The Flooring Store is the North East’s largest independent family run flooring store – from carpets to gardens, and luxury vinyl tiles to laminate. We’ve been helping North East families turn their houses into homes for decades.
Over 40,000 rolls of carpet in stock! Serving the North East for over 25 years!
J AND D CARPETS LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gateshead College
Alexa Lynch firstname.lastname@example.org
You will work towards the Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Standard with Gateshead College.
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.