Customer Service Advisor Apprentice TRIMMING SHOP 007 LIMITED
Provide a great customer experience and answers to incoming customer support messages via all phone and digital communication channels such as webchat.
Closing date: 06 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
31 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Process and record customer returns using our in-house software.
- To Learn how to use the software we use and the process we follow to action and fulfil any customer enquires or solve any customer issues.
- Completing all required administration tasks and repotting to agreed standards.
- Supports and works with Management to ensure a best practice process is achieved and maintained. Develop the skills to be able to support the customer regarding new products, services, and sales promotions.
- Where possible, strive at all time to provide a fantastic customer expedience and increase customer satisfaction.
- Other adhoc duties.
Requirements and prospects
Comfortable with listening and speaking over the phone to customers.
Confident in being able to build empathy and rapport with new people.
Capable of working with standard digital office and online based applications (eg - MS Office, MS 365, or Google workspace).
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Self Motivated, problem solver and prioritiser, who's keen to learn the detail of this multi-tasking role.
Can achieve results when working in a fast-paced, team environment as well as individually.
Clear communication skills, professionalism, adaptability, empathy, patience and willingness to learn.
GCSE grade 3/D or above in English and maths are essential
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
Things to consider
Long periods working on the computer.
About the employer
The Trimming Shop is a family-run business that was founded back in 1985.
We are one of the UKs biggest importers, retailers and wholesalers of event décor, haberdashery and sewing supplies and arts & crafts products.
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 email@example.com
Working towards completing Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.