Business Administration Apprentice LUX ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LIMITED
To support the Customers and the department with administration duties. To deliver a professional, timely, efficient and friendly service to our customers both internal and external.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
31 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- To maintain all Customer records and documentation.
- To maintain online customer records accurately.
- To provide support and assist where possible in answering and resolving day to day customer queries, including answering the telephone and responding to emails
- Throughout the apprenticeship, to acquire exceptional customer service skills, seeking advice from the wider team where in doubt and gain confidence in resolving queries to a satisfactory conclusion referring them up the line.
- To comply at all times with the letter and spirit of the Company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality & Diversity Policy and Code on Business Conduct and Behaviour.
- Carry out such other duties as are reasonably requested by the jobholder’s line manager from time to time.
Requirements and prospects
Teamwork - Actively contributes to the team and strives to improve teams’ effectiveness through personal commitment.
Planning, Organising & Executing - Be able to understand the priorities, plan and organise the work and manage own time to deliver within the expected timescales.
Customer Awareness - Responsive to the needs of the customer and aims to deliver customer satisfaction.
Communication - Communicates clearly and concisely, ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances.
Adaptability - Responsive and open to changing circumstances whilst continually aiming to deliver a high standard of work.
Grades A-C (9-4) in Maths and English is essential (or equivalant qualification)
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
Things to consider
Desk based with computer and telephone
About the employer
Lux Electrical Contractors Limited are a company based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire that provide electrical maintenance and installation services to London, Home Counties and UK wide local councils either directly or on behalf of an established maintenance company. We also provide direct services to the private sector.
We have an office unit with an integrated electrical parts store on an industrial centre that is situated close to a railway station and main road links. High street shops are a very short drive away.
LUX ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LIMITED
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 email@example.com
Working towards completing Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.