Business Administration Apprentice Select Solar Ltd
We are a small Solar Panel company based in a rural part of Upminster, Essex. We design, supply and install solar and battery equipment for on and off grid applications. We specialise in designing bespoke solar systems which include kits for motor homes, boats, caravans and any other remote locations where there are no mains electricity supply.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
18 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your Social Media, administration and Accounting skills as follows:
- Update and maintain companies Social Media profile
- Manage companies 3 websites
- Use SAGE accounting application
- Processing orders from websites, direct and amazon
- Sales Analytics
- Marketing Projects
- Respond to emails
- Answer telephone calls and enquiries
You will be required to regularly update our social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube. You will manage our website to include updating products, writing descriptions, implementing images, adding stories, checking stock and dealing with suppliers. Using our SAGE accounting applications you will produce Purchase Orders, Invoices, Delivery Notes. Data Management and Analysis. Stock Control. Liaising with Suppliers. Dealing with import and export duties from overseas.
Requirements and prospects
- Good understanding of Social Media platforms.
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting applications.an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Punctual and Reliable.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good eye for detail
- GCSE's in English and maths (Grades 9-4 or A-C) or Level 2 Functional Skills.
Possible permanent position after successful completion of the apprenticeship (based on employer's needs at that time).
Things to consider
- This position would ideally suit someone who can drive due to the location of the company.
About the employer
Select Solar Ltd designs, supplies and installs solar and battery equipment for on and off grid applications.
New City College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by New City College
Sarah Clayton 0330 1359000 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours.
- Day release to attend college at either our Havering (RM11 2LL) or Hackney (N1 6HQ) campus.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.