Sales and Operations Assistant Apprentice SHIRE LEASING PLC
A fantastic opportunity to take your first step into sales & join a supportive, friendly team in a well established business gaining a thorough introduction to the sales & administration process. You'll report to & work alongside the General Manager to assist in the day to day activity to achieve sales targets & growth of the business portfolio.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
07 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is an entry level role intended to provide a thorough introduction to the sales and administrations process within the company.
It will involve reporting to and working alongside the General Manager to assist in the day to day activity in order to achieve certain sales targets and growth of the business portfolio.
- This will include actively sourcing and passing lead introductions for Invoice Finance
- Targets will be set for call numbers and leads
- Allocated time will be set aside for the input and cleansing of Invoice Finance data for cold call and marketing purposes.
- The apprentice will also be able to pass leads to our other divisions for our other products.
Hitting targets set for volume of call made and lead passed.
- Passing leads to our other divisions and the General Manager of Shire Invoice Finance.
- Cleansing & enhancing the data held regularly and adding new data to our internal systems
- Representing Shire Invoice Finance in a professional manner and with due regard to the compliance requirements of the organisation.
Requirements and prospects
- Hard working
- Keen to learn
- Target driven
- Quick learner
- A desire to succeed
GCSE grade C/4 and above in maths and Engish (or equivalent)
The possibility of a full time role for the right candidate
About the employer
Our Vision at Shire Leasing PLC is to provide a market-leading service through innovation and expertise, delivering flexible funding solutions for British businesses.
Over the course of 30 years, the company has grown from a start-up, founded by two cousins, into one of the largest independently owned funders in the UK, with an Own Book value exceeding £140m, and more than 170 employees, most of whom live in Tamworth or the surrounding areas.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Heather Duffield 07375919487 email@example.com
Customer Service Practicioner Level 2
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.