Administrator Apprentice BOOSHTOX LIMITED
To work under the direction and instruction of senior staff, to provide general clerical and administrative to support BooshTOX Aesthetics & Laser Clinic. The successful candidate will undertake the Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
22 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working under supervision, your main duties will include:
- Data entry
- Answering telephone and making calls
- Photocopying, filing and scanning
- Dealing with enquiries from clients and suppliers
- General reception duties
- Any additional duties you may from time to time be required to undertake to meet the demands of the business
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Making appointments
- Checking documentation
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good listening skills
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- Good timekeeping
- Good literacy & numeracy sills
- Ability to work Independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Time-planning and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative but know when to seek guidance
- Motivated & willing to accept responsibility
- Keen to progress
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude
- Excellent personal hygiene and presentation
- GCSE or equivalent in English Language and mathematics at grade 9 to 4 (A*- C)
** Please note it is essential you have a minimum grade 3(D) or equivalent.
Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to apply for any appropriate vacancy available at that time. It is our firm commitment to offer a permanent position wherever possible upon completion of your level 2 with the potential to progress to your level 3 qualification.
Things to consider
All training and assessment will occur in the workplace. A representative from Newcastle& Stafford Colleges Group will undertake your assessments. College attendance will only be necessary if Functional Skills in maths and/or English are to be completed.
Throughout the apprenticeship process i.e. teaching, learning and assessment, you will be fully prepared to complete an End Point Assessment where you will be assessed through a combination of testing in controlled conditions, evidence produced in the workplace and recorded interview, therefore comprehensively examining the work you have completed.
Interviews will be on-going and the vacancy will be withdrawn early if a suitable candidate is appointed. Please therefore complete your application as soon as possible.
Employee benefits include:
- Potential days out to industry funded away days, seminars & conferences
- Friends & family discount on both retail products & treatments
- Additional one day leave on birthday
- Dedicated free parking
About the employer
Medical Aesthetics & Laser Clinic. BooshTOX is a BCAM-registered doctor-led clinic. We only offer you well tested, proven treatments for safer, long-lasting results.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01785 275660 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths & English (where appropriate)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.