Apprentice Sales Executive SAF LEASING LIMITED
Are you target driven and love a challenge? Want a successful, rewarding career with real job satisfaction? Love sales? If so this role is for you! This is a fantastic opportunity to join this brilliant, supportive team. You'll gain on the job training, a competitive salary AND a qualification! What you are you waiting for.....
Closing date: 20 Aug 2022
£14,000.00 - £16,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
25 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Apprentice Sales Executive Reporting to the Director. This role is responsible for hitting certain targets set for the agreed region. In addition to this, the job holder is required to hit certain other KPI’s set and also cross sell various products to the other Group companies - still ensuring to treat all customers fairly and adhering to all compliance issues. The role is also intended to provide a thorough introduction to the sales process within the company
- Hitting sales targets
- Calling all the customers in their diary to establish relationships with them
- Constantly cleansing and updating the data within their set regions
- Cross selling Shire Groups other products
- Treating customers fairly
- Representing SAF Leasing Ltd in a professional manner and with due regard to the compliance requirements of the organisation
- Hitting your KPI’s
Requirements and prospects
- Requires completion of a relevant Apprenticeship from Level 2 upwards in Customer Services which will be continually assessed in-house
- Must be able to consistently make 50+ calls per day
- Able to quote and package specifically for each customer’s requirement
- Must be able to learn on the job
- Must be target driven
- Must be able to be a team player
- Must be able to work outside set hours where necessary
- Target driven
- Able to work on their own initiative
- A desire to succeed
- There are no mandatory entry requirements for this Apprenticeship, however you must have a strong interest in working in sales or telesales and confident working on the telephone
- Must have GCSE equivalent in English and maths
Full-time role for the right candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
As part of the Shire Business Group and an associate company of Shire Leasing Plc, Shire Asset Finance is part of the largest independent funding house in the UK.
With over £100m worth of funds invested, competitive rates and a track record of high acceptances, clients can rest assured that they are dealing with a business with a strong pedigree and enviable reputation.
Shire Asset Finance offers competitive rates, straightforward and transparent documentation, and fast responses - all supported by experienced people on hand when you need them.
We are proud to be a people-based company with a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to delivering flexible finance solutions supported by a commitment to service and attention to detail.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Heather Duffield 07375919487 email@example.com
- Level 3 Customer Service Speacialist with Sales Executive
- Remote Learning
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.