Apprentice Dental Nurse Laurel Villa Dental Surgery
A fantastic opportunity for an apprentice dental nurse to join Laurel Villa Dentals friendly and hard-working dental team. Providing a high standard of dental care to over 16,000 patients, you will be responsible greeting patients, charting and collating information during their appointments and mixing specialist materials for moulds,
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
2 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
As an Apprentice Dental Nurse, you learn all aspects of dental nursing to make you successful including:
- Greeting the patients, making sure they are settled and ready for their appointment
- Making sure the dentist has the correct instruments prepared ahead of the patient appointment, including preparing and maintaining the instruments
- Charting and collating key dental information during the appointment
- Mixing specialist materials to make moulds for teeth impressions
- Understanding how a dentist performs and how you can best drive efficiency and help the performance of the practice
- Give appropriate oral and general health advice to patients
- Keeping the surgery clean and tidy and managing infection control
- Follow all Covid protocols
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Team player
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Possibility of a permanent position at the practice upon completion.
About the employer
Laurel Villa has been established as a dental surgery for over 40 years. The practice continues to provide quality dental care to all age groups.
We offer all aspects of NHS dental treatment as well as a wide range of private options.
Our main aim is to give our patients the best experience possible in a relaxed and friendly environment.
ST HELENS COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by St Helens College
Jemima Cox firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Maths and English Functional Skills (If needed)
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.