Data Processing and Systems Administration Apprentice M&Y MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
To work in our central Business Support Team providing our Data Processing Officer with administrative support whilst providing first class, customer service. Full training will be provided.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
2 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Approving invoices from our subcontractors and suppliers, ensuring the relevant approval is sought from Operational Managers
- Working closely with our Data Processing Officer to ensure key financial deadlines are met
- Understand systems and data relating to repairs support, voids, planned works, construction, and resource scheduling in an accurate and efficient manner.
- To attend college as required to achieve your qualification and use newly acquired skills within the workplace.
- Learn in house systems to track invoices, raise jobs, and complete jobs
- Ensure meeting rooms are always kept tidy and are set up for formal meetings in advance
- Contribute to the efficient running of M&Y by assisting colleagues where necessary and appropriate.
- Provide a high level of customer service, dealing with customers in a polite, helpful, efficient, and informative manner and considering all equality and diversity issues as appropriate and in line with the Regenda Group’s policies.
Requirements and prospects
- A solid educational background, with excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience of working alone and flexibly as part of a team.
- Organisational and planning skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Keyboard skills and knowledge of Windows
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to attend college as required
- Desire to learn about financial processes and use of various systems
- Desire to learn about different business functions
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are preferred.
Possibility of permanent employment but this will depend on the individual. This opportunity will provide the right person with excellent knowledge, skills, and behaviours for future employment.
Things to consider
The post holder may on occasion be required to travel to other offices and, therefore, the ability to travel to other offices and locations which may not be easily accessible by public transport.
This apprenticeship opportunity is being managed by The Learning Foundry. As part of the initial process, we may contact by the details provided on your application which include telephone number, mobile number and email address.
Before submitting your application, please check your spelling, punctuation and ensure you have included as much information as possible. This includes when providing your answers to the employer questions. If you provide a good quality answer, this can improve your chances of your application moving forward to the next stage.
Please be aware this opportunity may close earlier than the closing date if a high number of applications are received. If interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Please ensure when applying that you are within a reasonable distance to travel to the company in time.
About the employer
M&Y Maintenance and Construction are part of The Regenda Group, a great quality, forward-thinking regeneration business, providing homes, training and care and support to neighbourhoods across the North West. We share the same values as our parent company.
We’ve grown from a small, family-run business into a multimillion-pound company, delivering repairs, maintenance and construction services across the North West.
What hasn’t changed is that, when you work with us, you’re treated like one of our family. We understand that you want a reliable team who won’t let you down. And that’s what we provide. From our skilled operatives to our managing director, if you need us, we’re here.
You can trust us to get the job done and you can trust us to get it right. As an ambitious and dynamic company, we’ll keep growing. But we’ll always make sure that our family comes first.
THE LEARNING FOUNDRY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE LEARNING FOUNDRY LIMITED
Mel Aspinall or Steven Molyneux 0300 123 8088 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- Training sessions required at our campus on Renshaw Street (L1 2SA)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Supported by a designated Apprenticeship Assessor
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.