Carpentry Apprentice Byoot Develop Ltd
To observe and assist experienced carpenters within the workshop/on site.
Closing date: 05 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
10 Dec 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Will need to be willing to collect materials, tools and clear up at the end of each day.
- Work would involve cutting wood, drilling, nailing and sticking timber to masonry.
- Assist experienced tradesman constructing joists, roof trusses, fitting staircases doors and skirting boards etc
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service skills
- The ability to listen and follow instructions.
- Good practical skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- A positive attitude
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- A good attention to detail
Level 2 Site Carpentry - Grades A-D (9-3) for Maths and English GCSE are essential
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
Things to consider
We have various sites across London all within the M25.
About the employer
We are a design and build company. The majority of our work exist of extensions, lofts, refurbishments, conversions and new builds of flats.
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 Apprenticeship@hrc.ac.uk
Carpentry and Joinery Apprenticeship Level 2
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.