Business Administration Apprentice Hbas Ltd
To support the Office Manager and the department with administration duties. To deliver a professional, timely, efficient & friendly service to our clients.
Closing date: 06 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
07 Dec 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To assist with client onboarding using dedicated software system
- To assist with maintaining client records and documentation
- To assist with fee note production
- To manage the collation of bound copy accounts for client
- To provide support in answering and resolving day to day queries, including opening the post, answering the telephone and at times responding to emails
- To provide correspondence to Companies House including accounts for filing
- To assist with maintaining all social media channels
- To assist with updating and the uploading of blogs to our website
- To assist in networking event organisation
- Throughout the apprenticeship, to acquire exceptional customer service skills, seeking advice from the wider team where in doubt and gain confidence in resolving queries to a satisfactory conclusion referring them up the line
- To comply at all times with the letter and spirit of the Company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality & Diversity Policy and Code on Business Conduct and Behaviour
- Carry out such other duties as are reasonably requested by the jobholder’s line manager from time to time
Requirements and prospects
Teamwork - Actively contributes to the team and strives to improve teams’ effectiveness through personal commitment.
Planning, Organising & Executing - Be able to understand the priorities, plan and organise the work and manage own time to deliver within the expected timescales.
Customer Awareness - Responsive to the needs of the customer and aims to deliver customer satisfaction.
Communication - Communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances.
Adaptability - Responsive and open to changing circumstances whilst continually aiming to deliver a high standard of work.
GCSE or equivalent grades A-C (9-4) in maths and English is essential.
There will be future prospects depending on overall performance
About the employer
We are a friendly, 12 strong, chartered accountancy practice working within an open plan office in Hoddesdon, close to Rye House Station. We look after the annual accounts, management accounts, payroll, corporation tax and audit for our clients both locally and further afield, plus we have a strong personal tax department too. We take part in local community initiatives, play a large part in the networking for the Love Hoddesdon BID also and organise our own networking events to bring our clients and business associates together.
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 firstname.lastname@example.org
Working towards completing Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.